- All our delivery costs are calculated on total weight, this includes the weight of both the products and the packaging.
- No handling charges & no tax for all items.
- We aim to deliver your rush order within 7-10 working days.
- We aim to deliver your order within 10-15 working days.
- Delivery time may vary according to your location.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- Only defected items will be entertained for exchange
- The contents of your order and your delivery postcode will determine which delivery services you will be offered.
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO boxes on any of our delivery services.
- Terms & Conditions Apply.
WHO DO WE USE TO DELIVER YOUR ORDER?
Our back office systems are fully integrated with DHL & FEDEX which means that the second your parcel is dispatched you will be sent an email containing your tracking details. This allows both you and us to track your parcel’s every move from our door to yours!
Received an item that doesn’t fit or is not suitable? No problem, our exchanges and returns policies are designed to make that as easy as possible. We’re happy to exchange most items if they are the wrong size or color, but unfortunately engraved or custom-made items cannot be exchanged or refunded unless a manufacturer’s fault is found with them.
The easiest and fastest way to exchange an item is to purchase the replacement items in a new order, then return the unsuitable items for a refund.
Alternatively, customers in the UK and not in a rush can send an item back to us for an exchange. Once we receive your returned items back, we’ll get the replacements sent out – normally this takes anywhere from a few days to a week or two depending on how long it takes the items to come back to us.
Head over to our online returns portal to create your free returns label – please remember to select ‘exchange’ as your “Reason for return”, and include a note in the parcel of what you would like the item exchanged for. If you select any other reason, we will automatically refund you.
If you have received an item which you believe has a manufacturer’s fault with it, or it was damaged during transit, please just drop us an email with the details of the fault.
It’s often helpful to attach a photo of the affected item/area to your email to help us resolve the issue quickly.
Buyers must return goods within 10 days of receiving the order.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure any returned goods reach us in satisfactory condition. Please ensure that all tags/labels are not damaged and still attached. To minimize processing time and speed up your exchange/refund, please ensure that any items returned are free from odour and pet hair, are folded as neatly as possible and sent in secure, protective wrapping. We make an effort to ensure the goods reach you in great condition – we’d really appreciate you returning the favour.
Buyers returning goods must clearly state on the outside of the package and on any customs documentation that the goods are ‘Returned Goods’ to allow them to clear customs without generating additional charges.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns for any custom items unless they are faulty or have been damaged in transit.